Thursday, December 2, 2010

301 Posts!

So exciting, right?!
Well, I've been a bad blogger, but I promise that things'll slow down once we hit February. I know that's a while away but we have districts and states and I really can't afford to spend toooooo much time online. I'm a bad blogger, what can I say?
So here's some spam.
A new franken

My funky french (ask for colors)

Lippmann Happy Birthday over OPI Bring on the Bling over Orly Solid Gold

Orly Out of This World

ChG Naughty and Nice 1-4 coats pinky-index finger. Looks best at 3 THIN coats.


Nobody responded to whether or not y'all like the enlargement pics, so I may quit those, they do take time!

3 comments:

  1. I really really like your franken! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the franken, adore the funky French! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY, DONT QUIT THE ENLARGMENT THING, ITS REALLY HELPFULL.. PLEASE, I LOVE THIS THING TO LOOK CLOSER TO THE POLISH...

    I LOVE YOUR BLOG, THANKS FOR HELPING ME OUT WITH THE COLORS EVERYWEEK HAHAHA

    XXX,

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I love reading all of your comments!