Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Color Club Power Play

My NOTD is (are?) the beautiful CC Power Play. An amazing, red-based purple creme. I find that this single color actually takes on two shades, not as a duochrome, but, in the shade it is darker and blue-r than in the light. The transformation is incredible. Just for you all I took shade AND sun pics. Indoors and out. I was in a bit of a rush and didn't clean up, sorry. PP is from the Flower Power collection. In this order for lighting, indoors no flash, indoors with flash, outside.






































3 comments:

  1. g0rjuz colour i like this 1 on u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's seriously hot! It reminds me of a Sinful Colors mani I just used, but yet better. Of course, I haven't seen a Color Club I didn't like! Looks fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty on you. I think I have this. I'll have to check my list. It's a very hot color.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I love reading all of your comments!