Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My life according to Google - Type in the following and choose from the first description found.... Be honest, don't just pick one out to be funny!

1: Type in "[name] needs" in the Google search:

I have an unusual name some nothing came up :( but I hit 'I'm feeling lucky' and the title of the page was
"Let's all stare at Ailya-Jasmine's boobs"
I think it works.

2: Type in "[name] looks like" in Google search:

Again, nothing.
"Baby Beluga whale, Allya,..."
Please note, my blog came up as well.

3: Type in "[name] hates" in Google search:

Same deal, this is dissapointing
"Lady Allya hates Lairwir"

4: Type in "[name] goes" OR "[name] has gone" in Google search:

"Allya the Beluga whale at an aquarium in western Japan has learned to blow"
*snort*

5: Type in "[name] loves" in Google search:

"Allya clearly loves interacting with her audience."
They're still going on about the whale.

6: Type in "[name] eats" in Google search:

"'Hottest' Indian woman eats 51 super-hot chillies in 2 minutes!"
No mention of Allya

7: Type in "[name] has" in Google search:

"Allya the Beluga whale at an aquarium in western Japan has learned to blow bubble rings."
That whale is stealing my thunder.

8: Type in "[name] works" in Google search:

" New bid for Toronto flight in the works???? STAP ALLYA CRAP AND GET WID IT NOW NOW NOW::: NOW IS DE TIME&NOW SHOULD MEAN LIKE YESTERDAY"
I don't get it o.O

9: Type in"[name] lives" in Google search:

"Meet Allya, a Beluga whale (Delphinapterus leucas) who lives at an aquarium in western Japan."
I knew it was going to be about the whale

10: Type in "[name] died" in Google search:

"When the oldest of her daughters was only sixteen, Allya died and thus the Witches of Dathomir never learned that the magic they used was actually the Force ..."
It's on Wookiepedia....

11.Type in "[name] does" in Google search:

"Allya does not know how to read and write"
I have no idea... That's why I'm not writing now?

12: Type in "[name] will" in Google search:

"Allya's "happy bubble ring kisses" will have happiness bestowed upon them. ..."

13.Type in "[name] is" in Google search:

"Allya was a rogue Jedi Knight of the Old Republic."
No whale?


Now your turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I love reading all of your comments!