Monday, November 15, 2010

My Pretty Bag







This is my brand new-just-arrived-today cosmetics bag. It even has my name on it! The purchase of this bag actually includes two bags, a larger one with your choice of embroidery, and a smaller one that doesn't have the personalization. It is a black and white floral print, very striking, with red lettering and a pink lining. It's very girly, which I love, but in a subtle, not pink way. The larger one is the perfect size for carting polishes around and the smaller one easily fits all the products I use on a daily basis (mascara, chapstick, lipstick, foundation, powder). It's all zippered up so it's safe (another bag I have from a different company has a magnetic closure- talk about inconvient spillage!). My one complaint is that the wrist strap (which is included on both the large and small bags) isn't very sturdy looking, such a beautiful bag deserves an amazing strap! But, that's not a huge problem as the strap is not at all flimsy when used.
For $14 this is a really, really nice set of bags, for yourself or for a gift.
This product was provided for me for review but my opinion and critique are not at all biased. If you have any concerns you may contact me at paintedtips@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I love reading all of your comments!