Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Polish days 1-4

Here's my red, orange, yellow, and green for that polish calender thing. More to come, I promise!

The red is an OPI I bought at a nail salon, Edin-Burgundy. It's darker than the picture, a shade lighter and less purple than wine.

The orange is Color Club You Got Soul-ar. I hate the name. Hate it. It's more pink than the photo, but no where near coral. Cool glitter.

Essence's Sundancer is my yellow. I assure you, it's more orange. Not quite egg yolk, but more sunshine.

For green, I have Revlon Emerald. Formula was a bit runny, which tripped me up. I bought this at Target for $.25, so I can't complain.

1 comment:

  1. I love the green
    It's deffenly a Ralph laruen Kelly green

    Green with envey u got it for .25

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I love reading all of your comments!