Okay, I did it as promised :)
I'll go through with pictures step by step, I hope it works for y'all!
Base coat (I used CC Stuck on You)
A black polish (I used Sinful Colors What's Your Name)
A set of glitter in whatever colors you'd like (I used Martha Stewart)
A empty franken bottle (not a necessity but it's nice)
A paper to catch the extra glitter
Top coat. Lots of it (I used SH Insta-Dri)
1) Paint nails with base coat.
2) Paint nails with black. I only used one coat.
3) Sprinkle black glitter sparingly over WET polish.
4) Sprinkle color one over WET polish.
5) Sprinkle color two, three, and four accordingly over WET polish.
6) Shake/tap excess glitter off onto paper.
7) Add top coat
8) Move on to next nail. This NEEDS to be done one nail at a time.
9) Now remember that frankening bottle I recommended you having? Add your excess glitter into there with some clear. It looks awesome. (Nails on right, franken messily swatched on left)
If you use this tutorial to do your own nails, please email me a picture! email@example.com