Sunday, July 3, 2011

An award? For me? Dawwwww :)





Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person that gave you the awards, and link back to them. (Already done!)
2. Post seven things about yourself.
3. Pass the love to 15 bloggers.
4. Let them know they’ve received the awards!

Thank you so much to http://mynailartblog.com/ for the award. I actually found her blog through this award and adore it!

Okay, now, let's see about me.....
1) I love theatre. Being in, working backstage, and going to, in about equal measure.
2) I ski. Well, I actually race, but I'm not so good at that.
3) I have the Constitution memorized. NERD STATUS.
4) I want to be an elementary school librarian when I grow up.
5) I have two wonderful dogs. Sometimes I paint their nails.
6) I'm outgrowing my helmer *EEK*
7) I have an iPhone and use it ALL THE TIME.

Passing the love on....
Well, you know, I'm going to tag everybody reading this who has a blog. Let me know if you're doing it, I'll make sure to follow you, add you to my blogroll, and check out your seven facts!

-
<3 Allya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I love reading all of your comments!