Sunday, November 4, 2012

This is the best thing that's ever been on my nails. Ever.

 So, I started with my new favorite polish: Chanel Malice. I splurged on this one immediately following hitting "submit" on the application to my #1 school out of hopes it'd distract me. Well, it did.
I wore it for three days, which isn't usual at all for a polish addict like myself. It's so glowy and beautiful.


 But at some point I realized I had another untried that I wanted to use. I didn't want to remove Malice, like, ever, so I just tossed another polish on top. The result was breathtaking.
That's Sephora by OPI It's Real, a real 18k gold topcoat.
The retail value of this manicure (as totaled by its components  not labor and such) is the most expensive that's ever been on my nails: $60. But it looks so rich, doesn't it?
I wore it for another three days. The lesson here is that gold and red look gorgeous, real gold makes everything even more luxe, and Chanel can have my wallet and soul if I can live in their creations. That is all.

3 comments:

  1. WOW, stunning!! I love the Chanel, but I can never afford them lol! :} Great mani

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks beautiful, with or without the top coat <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, gorgeous nail polish! I just turned in the application to my #1 school, too, and I should probably find something sparkly to distract me as well!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I love reading all of your comments!