Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Back from break

It's been a little while since I painted my nails and even longer since I last posted. Sorry about that.

I've been applying to college and finishing up my senior year, so I guess you can say that I've been busy (read: hyper stressed).

Anywho, I made some nail polishes and listed them in my Etsy shop, PAINTS by Allya (HERE!). They're Dr. Seuss themed and SO COOL. Seriously, matte glitter is the best.
All my preciouses:

Shown is one coat over white, silver, and black and then two coats over a bare nail. 

Yurtle the Turtle is a large matte neon green glitter with blue stars.




Horton is a clear based polish filled with small matte pink neon and black glitters and some large black squares. Really dense and really cool.



Cindy Lou Who is STUNNING. Two sizes of blue matte glitter and then some white glitter thrown in.



And, maybe my favorite, The Lorax. It's matte highlighter yellow with white and silver glitters. So, so pretty. Probably the most unique polish I own.


There's one more in the works (well, about to be listed) that's a white, blue, and red mixture of matte glitters. It's called Thing 2 and it's really pretty. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! These nail colors are all so pretty. Love what you did with your mani. All of them. I find them classy and unique. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I love reading all of your comments!