Thursday, September 24, 2009

80th Post!!!!!!

Hey you all! Still missing the battery, Lucy you're right, next time I'll just tape it to me, then it won't go anywhere!!!! Huh, showering with it would be difficult *ponders*. Okay, today we had a game *go team!* and I feel like I'm glowing right now. I think I did my personal best (even on the lib, look them up if you are clueless as to what I am saying). My toe touch looked like this (except my arms were in a 'T'): (source, About.com)

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Is this a picture of you? Your gorgeous and amazing jump. I like to watch the cheerleading competitions when I run across them. I can't believe the skill levels of everyone. In school the cheerleaders annoyed the crap out of me but I did admire their skills. I just am not a school spirit type of person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This isn't me. I don't have a picture of my own jump, sorry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you a cheerleader too?? WOW! i WAS a cheerleader, but i had to leave due to injuries *sighs* which is a bugga coz i loved it. and great posts btw love your stuff :P

    xox

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I love reading all of your comments!