Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Haul!~Diamond Cosmetics Smoke~

I recived (yes! I feel like a real blogger now) some Diamond Cosmetic matte polishes to test before their launch (I feel special!). This was my first time using DC as well as using a matte polish. I must say, these are less matte, more satin-like (or at least Smoke is). I recived Matte Smoke, Matte Burgandy, Matte Mulberry, and Matte Black. Right now I'm wearing Smoke, a stunning mid-tone grey creme. Another thing about these mattes, they have NO shimmer. None. But, I love cremes just as much so I'm safe. At first the color looks glossy, until it dries at least. In some of the pictures just my thumb illustrates this.

3 comments:

  1. Huh, that does look a lot more like what happens when you use Orly Matte Top to mattefy polishes. Interesting! I guess I'll find out when I get them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really cool polish, I love how it looks on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that color. I hope you'll swatch the rest. I think it looks really pretty on you. It does look more like a satin. I do like their polishes.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I love reading all of your comments!