Sunday, February 14, 2010

Resolution Watch

Okay, here's a new section. This will be updated weekly and is my way of keeping my resolutions going (yeah, I'm 1 1/2 months late but, better late than never! Right?). This week (the week of the 14th) I plan to....
*Do 200 crunches a night for at least 4 nights this week-
*Drink 1+ bottles of water (from my reusable water bottle) a day-
*Do all of my homework before I go on nail blogs-
*Keep my room completely clean for the whole week-
I'll update this on Sunday with how I did! This will go up once every week for as long as I can keep doing it.

3 comments:

  1. those are stupid resolutions!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yesssss. i totally agree.... way to be original!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think ANY resolution is a good one...make sure you do different varieties of AB work, that will make it much more bearable. Also, add lemon, lime or orange slices to your water to jazz it up ! You'll do great!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I love reading all of your comments!