Thursday, September 16, 2010

I'm so sorry!!!! But, here's a few NOTDs to make up for it!

SH Purple Gala (PLEASE CLICK. You need to see the complexities of this polish)



ChG Nova (sucky pic due to no sun today, sorry :/ )


Franken (mid toned red purple with cool shimmer)


Gradient of OPI Mad as a Hatter down Ulta Fresh Water Pearl. Pretty.

I couldn't work my computer and I've been swamped with school work. I tried out for the fall play at my school, wish me luck! The cast list gets posted tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. I like the gradient too! :)


    -Mia
    http://miafied.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the franken if beautiful, what did you use to make it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mia and Liana!
    Anonymous, I used an old Zoya, Valerie, with Orly Goddess and ChG Liquid Leather. If you make it email me a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that gradient is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I love reading all of your comments!