Thursday, September 30, 2010

So sweet it gives me a toothache.

This is Essence Sweet as Candy (I thought the title was clever XD), aka the most perfect sheer pink ever. Three coats here and it was a little too pale, I'll do two next time unless I'm wearing it on its own. The cool thing about this color is that it builds up, it doesn't just look like a clear. So, this is my official french mani/demure downtime polish. The fact that it was $1 doesn't hurt its case either....
Stamped m77 with ChG Millennium.



Your daily dose of Oliver.

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful
    And olly looks sweet too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Konad stamping over the tip! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This mani is so beautiful and elegant! I love it!
    And Oliver is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I love reading all of your comments!