Monday, May 4, 2009

First Post! (and 88Beauty Supply haul)

Wheeeeeeee! Hello all, I'm Allya. I'm a teenager. For as long as I can remember I've loved nails and so this blog is to share my reviews and nail art designs with you, the reader. I don't know about you but I am pumped! I will try to post daily (or more) but forgive me if I don't, I do have a life outside of stinky chemicals that paint my hands pretty colors. I mentioned previously my nail art, I do a whole bunch of freehand work (even on my right hand). 
ON TO THE HAUL! I ordered three polishes from 88Beauty Supply. Let me start off by saying that these guys are AMAZING! I ordered the polishes on Friday, today is Monday and they came this afternoon. How cool is that?! I spent $14 (including shipping) and bought CG Custom Kicks, CC Revvvolution, and CC Worth the Risque. From the first time I saw WtR I knew that it needed to be mine. I've never owned a holo before and it was so pretty.... So I figured while I was paying six dollar shipping might as well order another holo and a pretty teal color. I will swatch these soon.
-The colors I bought!-
<-Worth the Risque










<- Revvvolution









<-Cusom Kicks








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I love reading all of your comments!