Sunday, August 9, 2009

I'm Sorry!!!!!!!!

I forgot to mention in the last post, I went on vacation with the fam.. To make it up to you all (you forgive me, right?) I have a really prettty Konadicure. I used Orly Cashmere Cardigan (love it) for the base, CG Flying Dragon for the full stamp, and SH Rapidly Rosy, all of the SH Insta-Dri work amazingly on Konad. I used plates m60 for the full and m36 for the butterfly. I thought that the argyle would work very well on the preppy Cashmere. Sorry for the photos.... The
camera is back on the fritz. Something you can't see in photos, FD is sparkly, so pretty!

<-The basic idea





















<-Design accurate ONLY

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I really like these nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Cashmere Cardigan and especially the argyle pattern. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I love reading all of your comments!