Wednesday, May 5, 2010

It's been one year now...

Wow! I can't believe it! One year... When I started this I didn't think it would go anywhere. I have a habit of flaking out on things, so to have stuck with this... Indescribable. I wish I could have the coolest mani ever to show you all, but, the sad truth is I don't. I can't (for personal reasons) wear any color right now, so Essie Mademoiselle and I are becoming best friends. I also wish I could have a giveaway but I don't have any prizes! So, you tell me, what do you all want???
My Journey....
Then (ChG Custom Kicks, first lemming ever)Picture taken with cellphone








Now (ish)(Finger Paints Blissfully Blue)Picture taken with a brand spankin' new Canon Powershot.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the one year. It was one year for me too. :) We are twins.
    Love your manicure. Beautiful color,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That light blue color is STUNNING !
    Xx. S

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I love reading all of your comments!