Monday, June 15, 2009

FOTD, among other things...... PIC HEAVY!

Yup, my first make-up post (other than the last one!) I used Wet n' Wild Ultimate Expressions in Sand Castle for the eyes (the gold and bronze shades), Covergirl Lashblast mascara, and Korres Lip Butter in Quince for the lips. The eyeshadow was cheap and is highly pigmented and the lip butter was expencsive but it is my FAVORITE make-up item. Ever. Period. End of story. I believe you get the picture, speaking of which, I took pictures!!!


<-Before
















<-After























I also did my hair by twisting bits of it into a headband, if you like it, comment, and I'll do a tutorial!





























2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and I'm *loving* it. Great pictures of your nails (which are beautiful, BTW) and I really like your writing style.

    How did you do your hair in those photos? I'm always looking for ways to keep mine off my face that don't involve constantly having it back in a pony tail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did you do your hair in the headband?!?! it looks awesome!!!!! you really should do a tutorial

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I love reading all of your comments!