Wednesday, June 17, 2009

HOTD

Hello, in my last Hair Of The Day post, somebody asked about keeping hair out of their face, I'm growing my bangs out right now in fact so I know the troubles with the half grown in hair. Today I did a simple braid (but reversed it, instead of going over when braiding, I went under [this makes the braid stand out more!]. I also only frenched one side [top side], the bottom didn't have any hair added in while braiding), I threw my hair into a messy bun and left for practice. I love this look!

4 comments:

  1. I like this! I wish I could do that with my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I've got some awards for you! oxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU ROCK MY SOCKS. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

    leah...

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I love reading all of your comments!