Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Nails of the Day, Both Yesterday and Today (I goofed)

On a non-nail related note (hey this is my blog, I can do whatever I want) I made these earrings yesterday, they're so pretty and delicate looking. I adore them.









Yesterday I continued my purple kick, I wore Zoya Lael on both my toes and my fingers. I recived Lael from the Zoya exchange and love it EXEPT I got serious chipping today (I wore it for two days).








Right now I'm wearing a funky french with alternating NYC Pink Pomenade Creme and OPI Do You Lilac It? toped with the corresponding China Glaze QT and China Glaze How About A Tumble to add holo-ness ( I LOVE holos, so sue me!). The pictures should speak for themselves.









I re-painted my toes China Glaze Kaleidoscope Him Out, a pretty blue holo. Just pretend that I don't suck THAT BAD at painting my toes.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I love reading all of your comments!