Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hey New People (That's All of You!)

Big shout out to Brooke, she directed most of you here! Thank you so much for stopping by and reading my blog, I'd like to take a moment to tell you all, I love comments, I adore them. Please, if you see something weird or if you wish to see something feel free to comment on a recent post and I'll do my best to fix everything.
I will be leaving for a faraway land (Ecuador) tomorrow, the blog will be boring until the 8th. If I have time I'll post my NOTD today and tomorrow and then off I go! I can only take one bottle of polish with me, what should it be? Comment with your answer!

2 comments:

  1. My go-to polish for wearing with everything is O.P.I. Lincoln Park After Dark, it has hints of everything in it depending on the light, burgundy, purple, black so it looks good against any colour. It's only drawback is probably how very dark it is, if you're wearing light floaty summery pastels maybe not so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love that but I'm out of base coat and cannot use dark colors until I get some more of it.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I love reading all of your comments!