Sunday, April 11, 2010

200th post!!!!! Oh, and a haul!

Hiya! This post marks the 200th post on this blog. Wow. That's major! Today I bought a couple polishes, well, actually, today I bought five polishes. I bought $OPI Leaf Him at the Alter and It's Bouquet With Me, Hot Topic Bright Lavender(according to the website), OPI Hot & Spicy, and Icing Dark and Stormy. When I first saw the OPI Hong Kong collection, I fell in love with Jade is the New Black and Suzi Says Feng Shui. I didn't, however, like Hot & Spicy. In store, I loved Jade is the New Black, so I bought it. Today, Hot & Spicy mysteriously found it's way into my cart-thing in Trade Secret. Yeah, a pink-orange, it's unexpected love. The Icing I found 2 for $6, my friend and I split the deal, each one of us buying Dark and Stormy. The two $OPIs are stunning, 'nuff said. The Hot Topic looks amazing, like a pastely-bright purple. I love them all! Oh, and the big purchase for today? A Canon Powershot. My last camera was not great at full hand shots, this baby can handle it all. I wish it was more color-accurate and had better zoom, but oh well! I did swatch a couple of my new acquisitions. Here you all are!
The total haul:

The Icing, it's mesmerizing!

OPI Hot & Spicy, this is a tad less pink, but, still a good Ott-light shot (3 coats, and still a bit streaky, maybe I'm applying a bit too thin)



$OPI Leaf Him at the Alter. Loved this online, liked it in store, hated it at home, adored it on the nail. A medium-dark green with silver shimmer. I thought it'd be sheer, and I've never been so happy to be wrong!

2 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I have "Hot and Spicy" and I received a lot of compliments on it, you'll really like it!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I love reading all of your comments!