Saturday, April 10, 2010

Checking in

Hey! Okay, significant things are happening. Firstly, JCS goes on in less than two weeks, eek! I can't believe it, it's so surreal. I didn't even think I was going to get in, so to be singing a solo in such a short amount of time? And to be dancing the whole show center stage? Yeah, stressful! The good news is, I have so many friends who support me, it's been such a [stressful] pleasure to be a part of this production. Next, you can probably see the new layout, thoughts? Lastly, I've finally gotten around to posting on CC, which, for those of you who don't know, is my other blog. I'd really appreciate it if you could check it out, maybe follow. I don't have too many posts or readers right now, but I hope to keep updating it. I thought that it's kinda cool that you can see these different sides of me :). So, I guess I'll leave you all with some spam, a reward for reading this long-winded message :).

This is the beautiful Commander in Chic. I wasn't too impressed, but other people loved it! They couldn't pin it down, is it brown? Grey? with a bit of purple? Anyway, it's kinda cool looking, but totally not my color.


Zoe's Easter nails. We're Jewish. Still, these were fun.


Random Konad French tips (plate m80) with AA Peacock


SH Mint Sprint, a nice color, a bit dark. Konaded with a whole lot of white flowers and silver butterflies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I love reading all of your comments!