Thursday, April 1, 2010

American Apparel Peacock

So pretty, it's this perfect creme teal, opaque in only two coats. Staining is a bit of a fear (for me) with this one though. Now, is it just me or does this totally look dupe-able? I feel like I've seen (or own) a color EXACTLY like this. What do you all think? Am I right? Are there any other AA polishes I simply MUST try? I have an AA right by my school, and during my free period my friend and I walk down there to shop. Yes, we are allowed to leave campus providing we don't have a class (no skipping for me!).


PS: My new camera can take REALLY close, color accurate, non blurry shots. Look at how much better my pics look!!!!


1 comment:

  1. I love this color, but is it a dupe for Color Club's gossip column? I've seen side by side bottle pics online and they look close, but judging from these photos Gossip Column might be a little lighter and more blue.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I love reading all of your comments!