Sunday, July 18, 2010

This jelly is amazing.






I love this. I knew I would, I mean, it's a murky grey-blue jelly with blue-green glitter. It's unexpected and looks stunning in the bottle, so I knew I'd love it on the nail. The first coat showed nothing. Literally, all I saw was a bit of glitter and maybe (this is stretching it) a bluish tinge. Second coat? Nothing. I put six (I think, it's had to remember) coats on. Six. BUT, that doesn't even dampen my love for this polish. I'd say, buy it and apply thin and even coats, otherwise it'd be all thick and goopy. It dries really fast, so drying time, even with six coats, was only a few minutes. I love this polish, it looks like the ocean, it looks like the sky at that time of night where it's not quite dark but there are a sprinkling of stars. I love this polish so much I may have to run back to the boutique and buy it for my give-away. We'll see. And, you are going to want to enlarge the photos just so you can further bask in this amazing polish.

2 comments:

  1. You are right, it has an aquatic feel to it. Or, the beginning of twilight. Too bad about the numerous coats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love glitters!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I love reading all of your comments!