Monday, June 28, 2010

An Award? For Me?

I was awarded this award by Candy Coated Tips, thank you! Let's just take a moment to thank Ms. Jackie, she is so sweet, she always has something nice to say. Also, I love her blog :)





Copy the award above, place it on your blog - link your blog back to me and follow the rules below.

The rules are to tag 5 !

1. Selina
2. Sophia
3. My Simple Little Pleasures
4. Lacquer Laine
5. Asami
Then to tell 5 things about yourself:
1. I don't have a 4.0 GPA. I'd consider myself pretty intelligent, I mean, I understand stuff, but due to some complications and a C+ in history (such a hard teacher!) I don't have a 4.0, not even close.
2. I stayed up until 4AM this morning watching season two of Grey's Anatomy. Yeah, new obsession.
3. I'm painfully insecure sometimes, but my friends make it all better by being so supportive.
4. I say 'quote of the day' at least five separate times a day whenever I hear something funny. My favorite ones? 'Why are you always naked at school?' and 'Wow! I didn't notice you were wearing anything today!'. Both of those have long stories behind them, taken out of context they're hilarious.
5. I write everyday. I have a passion for writing so I make sure to practice every single day. I write fan fictions on fanfiction.net, I'm working on a novel called Honey, I keep a diary. I love to write, and I'm an emotional writer, more often than not (if it's a sad piece) I end up crying.

And, another award! Same lovely lady, and same people I've already tagged :).
The instructions:

1.Thank the person who gave this award to you.
2.Copy the award and put it on your blog.



3.List 3 things which you love about your self.

Okay...
1. I love my eyes, I have really long eyelashes and very 'open' chocolate eyes.
2. I love my ability to forgive people, though it does get me in hot water when they just aren't nice people.
3. I love my writing, not essays (hate those) but my honest-to-goodness writing. I think it's actually pretty good.

4.Post a picture you love.


They are my best friends (I'm the brunette)and this is shows us perfectly. We're the kind of people who can't hold still long enough to take a good photo, we laugh and joke and, sometimes, cry together. They are so sweet, I'm so lucky to have the two of them in my life.

I love receiving awards (don't we all!). If you have one for me, be sure to mention it in a comment, I'd hate to miss one :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much! I've bookmarked this so I can fill it out later this week. I love reading other blogger's "random facts" and lists and things like that. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asami, you are very welcome :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I love reading all of your comments!