Friday, June 25, 2010

OMBRE



It gets darker as it moves towards my thumb.
Pinky to thumb the colors are *drum roll please*
ChG Agent Lavender
OPI Do You Lilac It?
ChG Spontaneous
A FRANKEN (it fit perfectly!)
Zoya Lael
I really like all of these together, I have no eye for color (funny that comes from a nail blogger) but these all seem to fit. This is a super easy way to have an attention getting mani, no artistic skills or fancy tools required. If you have a manicure you've done based off of one of mine, show me it! Email me at paintedtips@gmail.com. I love to hear from you! If you have a request, you should email too, I'll make sure to do it for you :)

6 comments:

  1. Love both of the ChG and the Opi... purples are really cute for the summer time to. I would love to see purple on someones toes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love lavenders. :)
    Oh and I don't know if you have entered my giveaway but I'm only 17 followers from drawing the winner if you are interested in entering. :)
    http://susies1955.blogspot.com/2010/06/please-enter-my-giveaway-o.html
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this... it is TOTALLY like ombre - how fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to add that I gave you an award, your OMBRE was so hot I totally forgot..LOL

    Go here to get it

    http://candycoatedtips.blogspot.com/2010/06/awards-thank-you.html

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I love reading all of your comments!