Thursday, June 24, 2010

OMG! 200 of you read this?

That is more exciting than anything ever has been (for me at least)! 200 people... that's a lot of nails. One of my best friend's (I have 8 or so, don't judge) is my luck number 200. It's indescribable, my one goal in life is to be something, have people know me, leave a legacy. Now, a nail blog wasn't my imagined way of accomplishing this, but I'm a teen ager, I have my whole life ahead of me and I've already done this. I can't even begin to tell you all how thankful I am. Now, I know I've called 'giveaway' often but haven't done one in a while, but let me assure you, I'll have some WICKED Japanese polishes for you all. Thank you so much for following and reading and commenting and just generally making my day :)

2 comments:

Hey! I love reading all of your comments!